The QMEA is Australia’s largest and most successful industry/education schools partnership between the Queensland resources sector represented by the Queensland Resources Council and the Queensland Government, through the Gateway Industry Schools Program.
Through its school-industry partnerships the QMEA offers a range of programs and experiences to broaden students’ and teachers’ knowledge of the sector and provide a talent pipeline of employees into the resources sector and other related science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) industries.
- BMA work readiness program, Moranbah, 30 Feb – 2 March
- Teacher webinar, State Wide Teleconference, 31 January
- Ambassador webinar, State Wide Teleconference, 7 February
- STEM 4 School Kids, Alexandra Hills, 20 February
- Mining for Code, Capella & Clermont, 21 February
- Toolkit 4 School Kids – all girls event, Moranbah 22 February
- Toolkit 4 School Kids, Emerald, 22 February
TO LEARN MORE
To find resources that support the teaching of minerals and energy, go to Oresome Resources
To find out more about the Queensland resources sector, go to Queensland Resources Council
To find out about the Queensland Government’s ‘Gateway to Industry Schools Program’, go to Gateway Schools