The QMEA is Australia’s largest and most successful industry/education schools partnership between the Queensland resources sector represented by the Queensland Resources Council and the Queensland Government, through the Gateway Industry Schools Program.
Through its school-industry partnerships the QMEA offers a range of programs and experiences to broaden students’ and teachers’ knowledge of the sector and provide a talent pipeline of employees into the resources sector and other related science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) industries.
- Digital Technologies Teacher PD, Mackay 10 July
- Digital Technologies Teacher PD, Moranbah 11 July
- Digital Technologies Teacher PD, Middlemount 12 July
- Toolkit for Schoolkids, Mackay, 12 July
- Emerald Career Day, Emerald Wednesday 12 July
- Digital Technologies Teacher PD, Capella 13 July
- Digital Technologies Teacher PD, Emerald 14 July
TO LEARN MORE
To find resources that support the teaching of minerals and energy, go to Oresome Resources
To find out more about the Queensland resources sector, go to Queensland Resources Council
To find out about the Queensland Government’s ‘Gateway to Industry Schools Program’, go to Gateway Schools